Petyl is a token framework for revenue generating ventures
!! Documentation is currently under construction !!
This project relies upon some knowledge about
Solidity and the documentation assumes a basic familiarity with it. You may wish to view the Solidity docs if you have not used it previously.
- Hybrid token structure - distinct asset classes combined with fungible tokens
- Token converters for converting between different classes
- Customisable rule engine for token transfers
- Different token types - Dividend tokens, vested tokens, options etc
- Contract testing via pytest, including trace-based coverage evaluation
- Property-based and stateful testing via hypothesis